This retail building in Central Neighborhood of Cleveland was constructed in 1910 and had approximately 4,340 square feet of living space. The structure was strategically deconstructed in 2014 yielding white pine and southern yellow pine dimensional lumber.
CLEVELAND IN THE 1910
Cleveland's population was approximately 560,663 making it the 6th largest city in nation. Cuyahoga County population was 637,425. Cleveland annexed Collinwood. The Tayler Grant for the operation of Cleveland's street railways went into effect. The Village of Fairview (Fairview Park) incorporated. Thomas W. Fleming became first African-American member of City Council. The Federal Building opened on Public Square as first Group Plan structure.